The corporate world is witnessing changes as we speak and so is the working style around the world. The latest debate that is being made part of this paradigm shift is – Coworking space vs Traditional office space. The culture of coworking space may be new to the ears of some but companies and businesses all around the world have already made the big shift. Traditional office spaces on the other hand still remain a trustworthy and orthodox style of working for some old-school businesses.
The hot demand for renting a coworking space is also flourishing in the city of Jaipur. More and more small businesses and start-ups have set up their base of operation in the best coworking space in Jaipur.
To be fair each one has got its unique advantages and flaws. With this in mind, in order to settle the debate, the best approach would be to look at both the pros and cons of each workspace and then draw the curtain with a conclusion.
Let’s get the show rolling
It is an arrangement of seating with desks and computers for people who are from different companies to work at the same place. However, it is not only limited to shared working spaces. They also offer lavish conference rooms and meeting halls making them tough competition to beat.
- Coworking space is a better option, cost-wise. It is a known fact that leasing office space can be relatively high. If you club all the extra expenses that come with leasing office space, it becomes a pretty unaffordable option.
- Coworking space is usually equipped with everything a worker may need, for a flawless work environment, a reliable source for internet connection, meeting areas, snacks, coffee, etc.
- With the growing acceptance in such places, improvements are being made in coworking spaces to make each brand stand out apart from others.
- While some like to work from home, others might feel isolated with such an arrangement, so, in a coworking space, you have somewhere else to work at, keeping your home particularly for comfort only.
- You will find new ideas and interesting people at the same time. Working in this sort of environment enables you to gain some valuable connections.
- Being around other people may be motivating, but for some people, it also means distractions.
- Limited space means waiting for personal meeting spaces.
- Also, here, only limited space can be put to use since you’re not the only one paying the rent.
Traditional Office Spaces
Traditional office spaces are headquarters in a big fancy building that is built for maximum productivity and focus. Coworking space may be a new boon but this old-school style of working is still in demand.
- You get a good deal of privacy here since space is being rented by solely you.
- The distractions are at bay with traditional office spaces.
- While coworking spaces help with collaborations and teamwork, office spaces are a great way to better individual skills.
- The client also receives a professional and private space with much lesser distractions adding to the professionalism.
- The opportunities to connect with other people with a different set of ideas are almost slim to none here.
- Running an office may turn out to occupy most of your attention which may result in some areas depriving attention.
- They are heavy on the pockets and rent is not the only expense you have to worry about.
We’ve discussed the pros and cons of each workspace type here. Now, it is time for you to decide for yourself which one to opt for. While coworking space is a cheaper option, traditional office space means more privacy and emphasis on unharmed professionalism. It’s up to you to decide which option your business needs based on all the factors that have been listed above. However, if you’ve set your mind on renting a coworking space and you’re a resident of Jaipur, then we have good news for you. Get in touch with Qbicle and rent the best coworking space in Jaipur. Each corner of our premises screams professionalism and innovation.